Tasty Tasmanian Pepper Balmain Bugs with Dukkah.
- The Balmain bug can be substituted with Lobster tails or Large Prawns (cut in half)
- Mixed Salad
- Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Lemon Wedge
- Gourmet Morsels Tasmanian Spicy Bush Dukkah
For something different, mix some Dukkah with mayonnaise to serve as a dipping sauce.
- Spray a barbecue or chargrill with oil. Preheat on high.
- Cut your bug in half and sprinkle with Dukka
- Slice Balmain bugs in half lengthways. Carefully remove the centre vein from tail, using the point of a knife.
- Grill or BBQ your bug for 3-5 minutes each side, or until golden and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley
- Serve with a wedge of lemon, seasonal vegetables or a tossed salad.
Leave a Reply