A super-easy, nutritious and tasty Moroccan-inspired meal with quinoa.
- 3/4 cup of Pumpkin
- 3/4 cup of Sweet Potato
- 3/4 cup of Yellow Capsicum
- Raisins & toasted Pinenuts (optional)
- Yoghurt and Mint to garnish
- 1 Packet Celebrate Health Moroccan Spiced Quinoa
You can use any coloured capsicum that’s available from your local supermarket.
Recipes supplied by Celebrate Health.
- Roast or grill diced pumpkin, sweet potato and capsicum until tender and set aside.
- Cook Moroccan Spiced Quinoa as per pack instructions and gently stir in roasted vegetables.
- Sprinkle with raisins and toasted pine nuts if desired and garnish with yoghurt and mint before serving.
Leave a Reply